A normal peasant

Assalamualaikum,

I LOOK UGLY BUT I DON'T GIVE A DANGGGG .
Siti Murni yang nak saya letak gamba dia,jadi saya letak leww

HIHI , Hai Bloggers ,
lamanyewww tak update blog. LOL , its okay .Im sure you guys pretty much understand my condition right? Im on my big year , after all. So , my times blogging will be extremely cut off . Lagi-lagi tinggal sebulan je lagi SPM . So , im not gonna post anything bcoz i don't have any clue why im writing this in the first place. The fact that im blogging eventho i dont have any idea to share with you guys , is such a dumb decision. Hihi .

This is all becaus im


Oh yeah , recently i found out that


You can not believe in anyone like to the fullest . Eventho , they used to be your crying shoulders . I guess thats the nature of life . KARMA.
 

Copyright by Amalina Mursiedy