May Day October


Ehemmm ,
i didn't get A for my Bahasa . But i am not unhappy with the result. Of course i am a little piss and annoyed , but yeah wtv . It just a trial .I know my Bahasa papers deserve a higher marks.I know im capable doing better next time.So , im not really sad for the fact that im lacking 2 marks for me to get an A for my Bahasa. HAHA. Screw the trial . Im going to do way better for my actual SPM , just wait and see!

Now , A Littlebit of Infinite's facts , will ya ?

They have move to a new dorm ~ Apparently it's much better than their last one , the one that we saw on SesamePlayer~

[UPDATE] Infinite Roommates


  • According to the members, the new spacious dorm consists of 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms.
  • Sunggyu and Woohyun share a small room
  • Hoya and Sungjong share a small room
  • Dongwoo, Sungyeol and L share the big room with their manager.
And yeah ,
 

Copyright by Amalina Mursiedy