Mom and Dad , i want this as my pet



Lynx are genus species of medium-sized wildcats . The name "lynx" originated in Middle English via Latin from Greek word-derived from the Indo-European root "*leuk-", meaning "light, brightness" .The hunting of lynx is illegal in many countries. The Iberian lynx is almost extinct and killing them has been outlawed since the 1970s

I know im being quite unreasonable here , but i want to keeeep them so badly .Its so cute to resist . I totally head over heels in love with this creature as soon i saw it on Animal Planet channel 556 .If i get my hand on this thing , i will promise you i'll never let them become exinct nor bbe killed. So , mom and dad , can you adopt her for legal? This thing is so cute and i feel like hugging it and take me to my bed . I NEED A LYNX.

Please ,pleaseeee-pretty please?
 

Copyright by Amalina Mursiedy