Hands Up


Quite not a propriate picture huh ? Still , i Love itt.


Oh My Louis Vuiton
Those dance and cheeky smile makes me want to groove baby. Oh Yeah , In love with it . 2pm best song evah . Probably because im more interested in bad ass typo of guy . Haha . Yeah , kalau curious , senyap sekejap. Hear that ? My background blog music. Yeah , its the song baby. Hands Up ! BUT , its not the same if you guys dont watch the MV . Its totally swoon girls heart over , believe me ! At least , i felt that way . Hee-
lemme give you tip how to . Click on your google page .Type 2pm Hands Up MV . And Wallaaah , there you go , your very own eye candy 2pm Hotness collections.

Oh My Lovely Nichkun , did i tell you how mucho i love you ? Iche Liebe Diche , Yeobo. HAHA
Or will you understand more if im saying this : Chanh Rahm Khoon , Nichkun :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY , BABY

 

Copyright by Amalina Mursiedy