DIGI LIVE KPOP PARTY - Delayed

Anyongggg . HOHO ,
Okay , im so sorry . ITS BEEN LIKE WHATT? A month already , rite? I am so busy with the studies, classes , extra-co curicular activities and tuition . I mean , yeah , its my last year anyway . So , i decided to give my full attention and effort to my studies. Hope you dont mind , aite ? Haha , dah berhabuk dah blog kesayanganku ni hah! Bibik , nak dust pan and mop please?! HAHA
Yeah , since today is public Holiday , i can online sepuas-puasnya . LOL . Oh ,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR , everybody :)

Yeah nak update ni , oh kalau korang nak tahu , 13rd January yang lepas , which mean about 3 weeks ago , haha . Me and my super duper bestie , Iman Ezzaty went to the DIGI LIVE KPOP PARTY. Sorry for the delayed updated , folks. *grins
So , malas lah sangat nak cerita ni . Just tengok gambar boleh faham kan? HAHA.


GNA:

4MINUTE:-
B2ST:-
 

Copyright by Amalina Mursiedy