Wife Tags

i got this from my mama WIFEYY , Shira

1 . name one person who made u laugh last night
     My cousin Intan . She sleep over at my hse

2 . What were u doing 1 hour ago ?
    I was at Alamanda , Putrajaya . In my school uniform for my lunch XD


3 . what was da last thing you said out loud ?
    Aku benci kau lah , Megat!


4 . Where's da next place you're going to ?
    No where.Hahah


5 . What was da last thing u paid for ?
My meal at Alamanda tadi


6 . where were u last nite ?
Precint Diplomatic , eat dinner at Mr. Kabab and Briyani. Yummmyyy


7 . What's da best ice-cream flavour ?
Vanilla Strawberry


8 . Do u wanna cut your hair ?
Hell yeah , and a lil bit thought of rebonding


9 . Do u love to melatah ?
Ehemm , excuze muaa. LOVE? obviously NOT


10 . If that so ( melatah ) , what will u said out loud ?
common words- Mak kau meletop. Boom booom


11 . what doe da last text msg received say ?
I love you XD


12 . Will u get married in da future ?
Its a every girls dream


13 . Do u chew on your straw ?
Feeling irritated , Baru buad


14 .Do u make up your own words ?
Yes , errr sometimes la kot


15 .tag to other 5 bloggers / more
Sape nak? Hahaha.
 

Copyright by Amalina Mursiedy