Ahhh , pissed off

Im totally pissed off. Yes , im .mad rite now , i dont care who you are . Just don bother me now! I'll slap anyone who try to makes me tension here . Better said , im getting beastly un control-able !Huhhh , can someone get me a bucket of ice so i can seriously cool down here? ugh , this is so unbelievable.
-
-
-
-
Okey , firstly i want to say , i wish we never moved away from melaka if i tau this thing gonna get more complicated and confusing.Okey straight forward. My mom said she gonna move from TTdi to Putrajaya just because we cant get a house at TTDI// Shah Alam. So , she decide to search for housing nearer her office . But seriously  , how could she do that to me ?

I might suicide myself. Better yet , should i suicide myself? -___________-"! . Dosent she know how hard it is to get along for a new place that i dont even familiar with?Like daaaaaaaaaa , i study hard these day just to catch up with the subject provided here at ttdi. And now , i have to catch up for the studyin at Putrajaya pulak. Boo--yahhh. Does i look like a freakin dolls or something?I have feelings okey.

Lately ,i've been stressing out myself just to catch up all the studying at TTdi. Now , i have to catch up give up the studying here and moves there? Hella no!!I want to scream my heart out just to tell how im upset and stress about this !I felt like crying but i cant.

If only i can manage to find house in this area , this problem could be solve. They said i only think about friends and fun. Huhhhh-___- , swear to god , i aint think about that at al. I just think about my studyin rite now.I mean , if you guys in my shoes , you gona be stress jugak. Next year , is my SPM , and we kept changing school? Helllllllllllla crap , i dont want it . Huhhh T__T

Yeah , maybe i think i should suicide myself . Better than getting stress all over my nerves.
 

Copyright by Amalina Mursiedy