iloveidolgirlgroup:)

okey. HAHA . Beside being a idol boy band freak (!) , im also a huge an of girl idol group okey? hello , i bukan mata rambang yang hanya nampak kecomelan sang lelaki saje!LOL.yup my current addiction , nak tahu?

T-ARA
KARA
SOSI
4MINUTE
RAINBOWS

Tengs to BO PEEP BO PEEP daebak songs  and GOS , i start to adore T-ara.And hell yeah , especially JIYEON . omg , everything about her , i freaking love it . Her round eyes and pouting pink lips  , gahhh . Wish i had it all!And she is only 16 kannn? i think so . gahhh , such a talent sure can go far .  And i think this group is really cool plus they are hot . I mean , the boy in my class even know the song , how great it can be huh ? The boys dancing out of the edge! The pupy dance , i mean!I even downloaded it on ICT SCHOOL LAB , and guess what? The other clas leave me a comment saying Bo peep is awesome . haha . My ICT teacher seems to enjoy it too :)

And their new Evil Seduction concept , i really want to try it doh -___- .But poor our Jiyeon get injured during the filming of the MV for their new songs:)


jiyeon


hyomin

 

 qri



boram



eunjong



soyeon


 

Copyright by Amalina Mursiedy