raya haji is on the corner.but me and my siblings being ditch by our parents at kampung.haha,no lahh,act , mereka ada some course to attend nd we end up being baby sit by our grandmaa.hell,this is bring.as soon i arrived i found outthat the astro line had been cutoff.wtff, rghhhhhh . im gonna miss my favourite chnnel
1)MUSIC BANK
2)LETS GO DREAM TEAM
3)INVISIBLE YOUTH
4)ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY
5)CHITCHAT OF THE BEAUTIFUL LADIES
6)STAR GOLDEN BELL CHALLENGE
7)2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHT AND ETC.
cuz im gonna being stuck here the whole week without ny entertainment.
luckily,this cute laptop are still by my side.

ohh,i miss my s51 voices singing love like this and the cute magnae group dancing man man ha ni .mostly,the heartbeat dance by 2pm lahhh.


ahhh,i wanna go home!!
 

Copyright by Amalina Mursiedy